Monday, February 6, 2023

FF0127 Lucky Friend Z Fold Card

 




I am playing along with the pick challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com  This week I picked friend sentiment, purple, flowers, pearls, and fancy fold. I cut my Fresh Freesia base for a Z fold card and added a strip of Favored Flowers DSP to the front. I cut a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock as well as a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock I ran trough with the Quatrefoil Title embossing folder. I stamped three small floral images from the Fragrant Flowers set on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers in Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent. I cut them out along with three white leaves from the Fragrant Flowers dies. I also cut the white banner for the sentiment from those dies to stamp from the Framed Florets set in Blackberry Bliss ink. I added some pastel pearls to finish off the front and a piece of white and Blackberry Bliss card stocks for inside. 

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Fragrant Flowers and Framed Florets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss and Favored Flowers DSP
Fragrant Flowers dies, Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder, pastel pearls





3 comments:

  1. This a wonderful showcase of purples Windy - one of my favourite colours! I love the addition of the pearls and white diecuts with the embossed background - they make your trio of flowers stand out beautifully. Thanks for playing with us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Windy! I always love your purple creations. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Windy! Thanks for playing along with us on Festive Friday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete