Wednesday, February 1, 2023

PP625 Country Gingham Birthday Wishes

 



I am playing along with Joanne's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with pieces I already had cut from a class card in January. I started with a white base and then a Blamy Blue panel of card stock. I added the Country Gingham DSP in Balmy Blue down the middle. I had a white frame and a Petal Pink oval cut from the Framed Florets dies on my desk so stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Framed Florets set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then stamped the florals and leaves in same ink on white card stock then colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, and Soft Succulent. I cut them with the dies plus a few leaves in white. I finished off with heart pearls. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!

Windy


Stamp set: Framed Florets

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Stampin Blends markers- Soft Succulent, Petal Pink and Balmy Blue

Paper: Country Gingham DSP, Basic White, Balmy Blue

Framed Florets dies, heart pearls 


4 comments:

  1. Windy, I am quickly becoming a big fan. Your card is so pretty. I love the color and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love about this card Windy: fresh pastels, gingham and beautiful diecut florals framing your sentiment. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! The coloring and color choices are gorgeous! Thanks for playing over at the Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Windy! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete