Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Follow Your Fireflies

 


This is my first card for classes coming up next week and I am using the Lighting The Way bundle. 
I have a Rich Razzleberry base and Soft Succulent and white card stock pieces cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies. I did a little blending of Daffodil Delight ink on the left of the white panel with my blending brush. I stamped the round light there in same color as well. I added my latern cut from the Lighting the Way dies in Brushed Metallic foil. I stamped some grass in Soft Succulent before attaching. I stamped the lightning bugs/fireflies in Rich Razzleberry ink and added a ball of light on their tails with Daffodil Delight ink. Those were also cut out with the same dies as well as a stem in Soft Succulent ink. I stamped the sentiment in Succulent ink on white card stock and punched it with the Double Oval punch along with the scalloped Razzleberry one. 

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lighting The Way
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Deight and Soft Succulent
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Basic White, metallic foil
Lighting The Way dies, Double Oval punch, blending brush, Deckled Rectangles dies 


No comments:

Post a Comment