Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Little Moments By The Bay

 


Another cool card for card classes this month with By The Bay suite. I used a Night Of Navy base and layered a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and a piece of Pool Party ran with the Into The Clouds embossing folder. I cut a strip of By The Bay DSP for the side and then cut a stitched rectangle in Basic White and a scalloped one in Crumb Cake card stocks. I used the Stylish Shapes dies and the scalloped one with Layering Squares dies-retired.  I used my blending brushes in Pool Party ink and Crumb Cake ink to add to my white square plus I stamped some shells with the Seaside Bay set in Crumb Cake ink. I then stamped the birds on a piece of white card stock in Night Of Navy ink and colored them a little with Petal Pink and Pool Party Stampin Blends markers. I used the Seaside Bay dies to cut them out and pop on. I stamped the sentiment from the Easter Bunny set in Navy ink. I finished it off with flat adhesive-backed pearls. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Bay
Ink: Night of Navy, Pool Party and Crumb Cake
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Pool Party
Paper: Night Of Navy, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Blending brushes, Layering Squares dies-retired, Stylish Shapes dies, flat adhesive-backed pearls, Into The Clouds embossing folder, Seaside Bay dies

No comments:

Post a Comment