Thursday, April 6, 2023

An On The Ocean Birthday

 


I grabbed the Coastal Cabana base and added the panel of card stock in the same color ran through with the Painted Textures embossing folder. I then cut a white Stitched Rectangle for my scene. I stamped the water and clouds in Coastal Cabana ink plus the sentiemnt and skullwith crossbones in Memento Tuxedo Black from the On The Ocean set. I also stamped the boat in same color on a piece of white card stock and cut it with the matching dies to pop on. 
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

Stamp set: On The Ocean
Ink: Coastal Cabana and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White and Coastal Cabana
Painted Textures embossing folder, Stitched Rectangles dies, On The Ocean dies

No comments:

Post a Comment