Thursday, April 13, 2023

Love & Light

 


I thought we have had enough flowers this week, so I grabbed my Lighthouse Point bundle for this card today.  I have a white base and a piece of Starry Sky card stock ran through with one of the Basics embossing folders. I cut a white Deckled rectangles die to blend some Tahitian Tide light on with my blending brush. I also stamped the waves from the On The Ocean set in Tahitian Tide ink and Satrry Sky ink. I stamped the light in Mango Melody and sentiment in Starry Sky inks from the Lighthouse Point set. I grabbed a piece of Tahitian Tide card stock to cut out with the Lighthouse dies and stamped the stripes in Starry Sky ink. On a piece of white card stock, I stamped a Soft Suede rock set from Lighthouse Point then cut with the Lighthouse dies and a wheel from On The Ocean set and cut with the On The Ocean dies. I added the white dot to the middle of the wheel and colored it with my Tahitian Tide blends marker. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an awesome day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lighthouse Point, On The Ocean
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Soft Suede, and Mango Melody
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide and Starry Sky 
Lighthouse dies, On The Ocean dies, blending brush, Baiscs embossing folders, Deckled Rectangles dies, Tahitian Tide Stampin Blends marker



No comments:

Post a Comment