Thursday, April 27, 2023

UCF Grad Card

 I am back from having a lovely crafting week with stamping friends. I have a grad card for you today!


I made this card for my baby who is graduating with his degree in Film editing from the University Of Central Florida aka UCF next week! So proud of my son, Cole! I have a black base and layer of white cards tock plus another layer of Basic Black card stock. I cut out the gold numbers from a shimmer gold paper with a number set long retired. I stamped the Congratualtions from the Well Said set also retired in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in white embossing powder. The hat is from a retired set called Pure Gumption. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and hand snipped it out. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment