Friday, April 14, 2023

PP635 A Soft Queen Bee

 



I was nice to use this Queen Bee bundle in pastels for Joanne's pastel color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today! I used a Soft Succulent base with a piece of So Saffron ran through the Hive 3D embossing folder. I cut a piece of white card stock to stamp my elements on in Soft Succulent and So Saffron inks. I stamped the bee on a piece of white card stock in Soft Succulent ink and colors the flowers in So Saffron with my Stampin Blends marker. I also stamped a Saffron crown and cut all these plus the Soft Succulent leaves with the matching dies. I finished off with some Soft Succulent gems for bling.  
Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Queen Bee
Ink: Soft Succulent, So Saffron
Stampin Blends marker- So Saffron
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent and So Saffron
Hive 3D embossing folder, Soft Succulent gems, Queen Bee dies 

2 comments:

  1. Windy it's so lovely to see this queen bee stamped in pastels as opposed to the more usual black/white/yellow combo. I think it gives a whole new look to this set - so fresh! Love the embossed frame too. Thanks for playing along with my pastels challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIndy, I love your embossed background. This Queen Bee is the star of the show. Love this color challenge! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete