Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Thinking Of Awash In Beauty

 


I am using the Awash in Beauty suite again today starting with my Polished Pink base and piece of Merry merlot card stock with a print from the Awash In beauty DSP. I added some Polished Pink open weave ribbon on before attaching. I cut a white Scalloped Contours die and stamped the sentiment from Season of Chic in polished Pink ink. I stamped the flower in Merry Merlot and the stem in Granny Apple Green on white card stock from the True Beauty set and cut them out with the Organic Beauty dies. I popped them on my white die and finsihed off with some Brushed Brass Butterflies. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Season of Chic and True Beauty
Ink: Polished Pink, Merry merlot and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Merry Merlot, Polished Pink, Basic White and Awash In Beauty DSP
Scalloped Contours dies, Organic Beauty dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Polished Pink open weave ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment