Friday, April 7, 2023

Notes For You

 



I got this idea from my friend the King...Brian King over at stampwithbrian.com I bought these small kraft blank notebooks from Amazon. They are a 48 count and measure 4.2" x 5.5".  Here is the link.  
I then decorated the front with the Danity Flowers DSP I earned free from SAB this past winter plus some Basic White card stock. I cut the letters out from the Alphabet A La Mode dies in the spring catty and will be in the new catty starting May 2nd.  DSP cut 4" by 5.25". I also attached a piece of retired Old Olive woven ribbon to the back inside for a book marker.  I gave these to my Bible study group last week plus some leaders. They are an awesome thing to keep in your card or tote bag. 

Hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Happy Easter!
Windy


No comments:

Post a Comment