Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Flowers in the Garden. We hope you are inspired by all the wonderful creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we love reading your comments. Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team; The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 10th, when our theme will be a Tic Tac Toe challenge, where our Design Team will create projects, using elements/supplies that are three in a row, column, or diagonal from the tic tac toe board.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Such a fresh and lovely spring card, Windy!ReplyDelete
Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our Flowers from the Garden Hop Pal!ReplyDelete
Light and beautiful. Perfect for an April card. Come on Spring!ReplyDelete
Super card, and yes, the Fresh Freesia is perfect with these pretty blooms!ReplyDelete
Windy, your Fresh Freesia "wisteria" is beautiful!ReplyDelete
Another sweet card, Windy!!ReplyDelete
So pretty Windy! Love the Fresh Freesia flowers!!ReplyDelete
What a beautiful card, Windy! Love the pretty flowers in one of my favorite colors, too! I'm so happy you joined the blog hop this month!ReplyDelete