Monday, April 10, 2023

Awash In Beauty Birthday

 


I am using the Awash In Beauty suite for my next two cards. I had pieces left over from my classes a few weeks ago and decided to add to my stash. Here I have a Poilshed Pink base and a piece of Merry Merlot card stock plus a piece of the lovely Awash In Beauty DSP. I used a piece of Polish Pink open woven ribbon ribbon around before attaching. I cut a white Scalloped Contours die to stamp my sentiment on from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Merry Merlot ink. I stamped the flower in Polished Pink ink and the stem in Mossy Meadow ink on a piece of white card stock from the True Beauty set before cutting them out with the Organic Beauty dies. I finished off with some Polished pink gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Pansy Patch, True Beauty
Ink: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow and Polished Pink
Paper: Basic White, Merry Merlot, Polished Pink and Awash In Beauty DSP
Scalloped Contour dies, Organic Beauty dies, Polished Pink gems, Polished Pink open weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment