Wednesday, April 5, 2023

PP634 Two Nested Friends

 






With a fun theme challenge from Jaydee this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I made a Mother's Day card for my step mom who loves birds. I used the Nested Friends bundle with two birds starting with the white base a a piece of Balmy Blue card stock. I added a piece of Country Gingham DSP in Balmy Blue on then cut a white Deckled Rectangle for my scene. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink from the Daffodil Daydream set then stamped two birds on another piece of white card stock in same ink to color from the Nested Friends stamp set. I colored them with my Stampin Blends markers in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Blamy Blue and Calypso Coral. I then cut the nests in both Crumb Cake and Soft Suede card stocks plus several leaves in Mint Macaron card stock. I cut the three eggs in Balmy Blue cards tock and stamped the speckles on in Crumb Cake ink. 
I finished off with a linen thread bow. 
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nested Friends and Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Soft Suede
Blends:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue and Calypso Coral
Paper: Country Gingham DSP, Basic White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Deckled Rectangle dies, Nested Friends dies, linen thread



1 comment:

  1. Windy, such a beautiful card. I love your pair of blue birds in their nest. Fabulous job applying the leaves. So much to love about this card. So glad you shared it with us at The Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete