Monday, April 17, 2023

UF Grad Cards

 



My friend asked me to make her two grad card for her niece and nephew in University of Florida (UF) colors. I grabbed my Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie card stock for the school colors. The top card I water colored some Pumpkin Pie ink on the white background with my water painter. The sentiment is from retired Well Said stamp set. The hat on both cards is from a retired set called Pure Gumption. I stamped it on Basic Black card stock in white craft ink and hand snipped it out.  I used the same set for the sentiments on the bottom card. I used an old numbers dies set for my year. One is cut with blue foil paper and the other with a blue shimmer paper. 
Hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

I will be traveling for the next week having some me time plus stamping with friends!  
See you on Thursday April 27th! 



1 comment: