Thursday, July 6, 2023

PP647 Beachy Kind Of Day

 





LeAnne's theme challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com is my fav. I love the beach and creating beachy, ocean, water, lighthouse, etc cards and projects! I really wanted to use my crabs again from the Seaside Bay bundle. I stamped them in Calypso Coral ink twice on white card stock and cut them with the matching dies. I also stamped the shell from the set in Pebbled Path on Crumb Cake card stock and cut it out along with the shells and grass in Crumb Cake card stock with a little Pebbled Path ink blended on for more texture. For the background, I have a piece of white card stock I blended Azure Afternoon ink on top and Gray Granite ink on bottom with my blending brushes. I stamped  in Gray Granite the sand. I layered it on the piece of By The Bay DSP retired and a Azure Afternoon base. I stamped the sentiment from a retired set called Paradise Palms in Calypso Coral ink on white card stock and used my Double Oval punch to punch it out. 
Hope you can play along this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seaside Bay and Paradise Palms
Ink: Pebbled Path, Gray Granite, Azure Afternoon, Calypso Coral
Paper: By The Bay DSP-retired, Basic White, Azure Afternoon and Crumb Cake 
Seaside Bay dies, blending brushes, Double Oval punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh Windy, these do look like Maryland crabs that are so popular here in our area....yours are much more easy to work with than the real thing! Cute little scene you created, very beachy indeed! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much, Windy! These little crabs sure make for a fun beachy card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete