Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Casing The Catty For The Pals Blog Hop

 



Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is CASE the Catalog. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.

Here is the card I cased for this hop on page 6 of the SU! 2023 Annual Catalog. It uses the Hello, Irresistible suite and you can see it is in Pretty Peacock and Petal Pink in the catty. 


Here is my card: I thought would be awesome in Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral!




My card has a Lost Lagoon base and I added a print of the Hello, Irresistible DSP with some of that shade as well as Daffodil Delight. I cut a strip of white across to stamp my sentiment from the Irresistible Blooms set in Calypso Coral ink. I also cut the long detailed dies in Lost Lagoon card stock to add to the top and it gives great texture. 
I stamped the flower in Calypso Coral on white card stock and cut it with the matching dies. I added some Daffodil Delight ink to the center with a sponge dauber. For my leaves, I cut some with the dies using the DSP and some out of the paper with my paper snips. I finished off with the loose frosted dots in Daffodil Delight.
I will probably make this card in a light color because it was fun the create!


More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (always the second Wednesday each month), when our theme will be “Punch Your Art Out”.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.




Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  3. Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
  4. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  5. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  6. Lori Webb at Clever Copies
  7. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  8. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  9. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  10. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  11. Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
  12. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  13. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  14. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  15. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  16. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Hello, Irresistible DSP
Irresistible Blooms dies, loose frosted dots


5 comments:

  1. Windy, to say I like your CASE and choice of colors would be an understatement. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, beautiful CASE! I love Lost Lagoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Windy! I love the addition of Calypso Coral. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely take on this design Windy! Terrific fun to see how you put your own stamp on this CASE Hop Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card, Windy! I don't think I even saw this card in the catalog - shame on me. So glad you CASEd it and made it even better than the original. Thanks for joining the hop this month!

    ReplyDelete