Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Translucent In Moody Mauve

 


Sticking with the pinks, I used Moody Mauve with my Parakeet Party ink for today's card with the Translucent Florals bundle. I stamped the flowers in Moody Mauve ink along with the leaves and stems in Parakeet Party ink right on my white card stock cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies. I have a larger die right behind the inked one and layered all on a Moody Mauve base. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white card stock and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. I finished off with some Moody Mauve dots. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what color I used with this awesome bundle!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals 
Ink: Moody Mauve and Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White and Moody Mauve
Deckled Rectangles dies, in color dots in Moody Mauve, Double Oval punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment