Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Just A Note In Fresh Freesia

 


This is my first play with the new Stamped With Love stamp set and I had to make it all Fresh Freesia!
I have a Fresh Freesia base and then another layer of the same card stock color ran through with the new Exposed Brick embossing folder. I stamped the mailbox in Memento Tuxedo Black on a piece of white card stock cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies. I then colored the box in Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly with the Stampin blends markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in Freesia ink on a white strip of card stock with the bottom cut with the Deckled dies. I finished off with some tinsel gems in Fresh Freesia.
I hope you have a blessed Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Stamped With Love and Inked & Tiled
Ink: Fresh Freesia and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly
Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia
Deckled Rectangles dies, Exposed Brick embossing folder, Tinsel gems in Fresh Freesia

No comments:

Post a Comment