Friday, July 14, 2023

Love You Always

 


Love how this card turned out especially in Berry Burst! I used a Berry Burst for the base and a layer of the same color card stock ran through the Metal Plate embossing folder. I then stamped the mail box from the Stamped With Love set in Night of Navy ink on Gray Granite card stock. I hand sniped it out. I then stamped the envelope on white card stock in Navy ink and hand snipped it out to place on the mail box. I stamped the heart from the set in berry Burst ink on my envelope. I stamped the large envelope on white card stock in Navy ink and colored the stamp with my Berry burst marker. I stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst in the center of the large envelope then hand snipped it out. Glad these are easy to hand snip! I colored a little on the pen with my Smoky Slate light Stampin blend marker. I finished off with some silver sparkle gems. 
This one is going out to mom this weekend!
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stamped With love 
Ink: Night Of Navy and Berry Burst
Stampin Blends marker- Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Berry Burst, and Gray Granite
Adhesive-backed sparkle gems, Metal Plate embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment