Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Best Crafting Wishes

 




I did some casing for this card I want to send a friend who sews. I cased LeeAnn Greff over at flowerbug.typepad.com 
I used the Crafting With You bundle. I have a Fresh Freesia base and a layer of Basic White I stamped the sewing machine on sever al times in the same color-Fresh Freesia ink. I then added a piece of vellum card stock to mute it down. I placed a Fresh Freesia strip stamped with the sentiment in Pebbled Path ink from the Layering Leaves set. I then began cutting the basket in Black card stock along with the scissors. I also cut the scissors again in silver foil. I cut several of the spools in Crumb Cake card stock then cut the fabric in Daffodil Delight, Fresh Freesia and Lost Lagoon card stocks. I stamped the machine in Pebbled Path ink on white card stock and cut it out with the dies. I punched a 2 1/2" circle out of white card stock and ran it through the Painted Texture embossing folder. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!  
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting With You and Layering Leaves
Ink: Pebbled Path, Fresh Freesia 
Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Basic Black, silver foil, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake, vellum
Crafting With You dies, Painted Texture embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment