Monday, July 3, 2023

Thinking Of Coffee

 


I bought this set called Coffee With Friends because my daughter who is moving away next month loves coffee and I plan to make her cards to send using this cute stamp set. I did a very simple card but lots of coloring. I have a white base and then another piece of white card stock that I blended Pool Party ink on with my blending brush. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the background. I also stamped the image in Memento ink on another piece of white card stock and colored with several Stampin Blends markers- Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, and Crumb Cake. I then hand snipped it out to pop on the background and added a few Pool Party gems to finish it off. 

Hope you have a happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Have a safe holiday week!
Windy

Stamp set: coffee With Friends
Ink: Pool Party and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers-  Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, and Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White
blending brush, Pool Party gems 

No comments:

Post a Comment