Friday, July 7, 2023

You're The Best With Translucent Florals

 


I wanted to do a simple thank you card today and have also wanted to play with a new bundle called Translucent Florals that will be in the new holiday catalog in September 2023. I was able to order it early as part of a event in June and loved how easy this set is to use. I thought it would be beautiful in Fresh Freesia. I stamped the flowers in Fresh Freesia ink on a piece of white card stock and then the stems and leaves in Granny Apple Green ink. I added it to a piece of white card stock cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies and then a Fresh Freesia base. I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Something Fancy label die. I finished off with some Fresh Freesia Tinsel gems. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White and Fresh Freesia 
Deckled Rectangles dies, Something Fancy dies, Tinsel gems in Fresh Freesia






No comments:

Post a Comment