Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Birthday With Translucent Florals

 


I made this card for a friend's upcoming birthday...she loves purple like me! I grabbed the Translucent Florals bundle again for this card. I have stamped the smaller flower in Highland Heather ink on the white card stock and then the leaves and stems in Parakeet Party ink. I then stamped the large flower in Gorgeous Grape on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Grape ink on white card stock and punched with the Double Oval punch. I have a Gorgeous Grape base and a layer of Highland Heather card stock ran through the Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder. I also added a strip of Grape card stock with a little Lemon lime Twist ribbon from the ribbon duo combo pack. I finished off with some Gorgeous Grape glossy dots. 

Hope you have gorgeous Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink; Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape
Translucent Florals dies, Lemon lime Twist ribbon, Gorgeous Grape glossy dots, Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment