Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Thank You Inked Botanicals

 

Happy Independence Day To You!

May it be a safe one!



This is my first card with the Inked Botanicals suite. I have a Petal Pink base and layered a piece of the Inked Botanicals DSP on top of one print and a strip of another print to the left side. I also cut a different print very skinny to go down the center. I then stamped the flowers/stem from the Inked & Tiled stamp set on a piece of white card stock using the markers of Calypso Coral. Petal Pink and Lost Lagoon. I then stamped the sentiment in Coral ink and added some Tinsel gems in Lost Lagoon for bling. 
Hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, and Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Inked Botanicals DSP
Tinsel gems in Lost Lagoon   

No comments:

Post a Comment