Friday, June 30, 2023

Time For A Celebration

 


I had stamped several balloons last week when making my card I posted last Friday with this suite called Bright & Beautiful. I decided to cut the rest of the balloons out to make this card for you today!
I have stamped the large balloon in Azure Afternoon ink and the smaller ones in Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel inks on white card stock from the Beautiful Balloons set and cut with the matching dies. I also added the ribbon tails in opposite colors. I used a Blueberry Bushel base and added the white cards tock ran through with the Basics 3D embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink on a white die cut from the Nested Essentials dies. I finished off with some rhinestones and a little twine from the large balloon.

Hope you have a wonderful beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Balloons 
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist and Azure Afternoon
Paper: basic White, Blueberry Bushel
Basics 3D embossing folder, Beautiful Balloons dies, Nested Essentials dies, Tahitian Tide twine, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment