Wednesday, June 28, 2023

You Inspire Me

 


I got some inspiration from the wonder Mary Deatherage over at stampsnlingers.com  You can see her card here. I used a Lemon Lime Twist base and a layer of Berry Burst card stock before adding the piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP for my background. On a piece of white card stock, I stamped the easel from the Crafting With You stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink and the the flowers in Lemon lie Twist ink plus the sentiment in Berry Burst ink. I cut it out with the matching dies. I also stamped the basket in Pebbled Path ink along with two sets of brushes- one in Lemon Lime Twist ink and the other in Pretty Peacock ink. I cut them out as well as a Berry burst small heart to add to the basket center. I finished off with some sequin in Berry Burst and a white one on the heart. 

Hope your day is full of creativity and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting With You
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock, Pebbled Path  
Paper: Berry Burst, Basic White, Lemon Lime twist and Bright & Beautiful DSP
Crafting With you dies, sequin

No comments:

Post a Comment