Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Pinks With Earthen Textures

 


While I was still on my pink kick Friday, I decided an Earthen Textures card needed to be done in pink! I have a Moody Mauve base and a layer of Bubble Bath card stock and then a white one ran through with the Twisted Rope embossing folder. I love this texture! I then cut the large vase from a piece of Fresh As A Daisy DSP but stamped the small pot in Moody Mauve ink on Bubble Bath card stock. Both were cut with the Earthen Textures dies. I also stamped one leave branch on white in Bubble Bath ink to cut out. I cut two more branches in Bubble  Bath card stock and the large fan in white. I used my blending brushes to add Bubble Bath ink over the fan and then a little Moody Mauve ink. I did grab a Bubble Bath shape to add to the fan. I used a strip of Bubble Bath card stock to stamp my sentiment in Moody Mauve ink from the Earthen Textures stamp set. 

I hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Earthen Textures
Ink: Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath
Paper: Basic White, Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath and Fresh As A Daisy DSP
Twisted rope embossing folder, Earthen Textures dies, Bubble Bath shape dot

No comments:

Post a Comment