Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Life & Crafting

 


Today I am casing the wonderful Anne Marie Hile over at stampinanne.com  She is so talented and here is her card! I have a black base and a piece of white card stock cut/embossed with the Stitched With Whimsy dies. I then cut a Stitched Rectangle in white card stock and stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black from Crafting With You bundle. I used the dies from this bundle to cut my trimmer in Basic Gray card stock and the scissors in silver foil along with some Basic Black card stock. I used the black to cut a blade for the trimmer and Berry Burst card stock to cut a heart. I grabbed my new Glorious Gingham DSP in Berry Burst and cut a small piece to add in my trimmer. I finished it off with the clear dot for the scissors and the black matte dots. 
I hope you have a fun Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting With You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, silver foil, Basic Gray, Berry Burst, Glorious Gingham DSP
Crafting With You dies, black matte dots, Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched With Whimsy dies, clear epoxy dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment