Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hello Tropical Azure

 


I decided to do another color combo with the Azure Afternoon from my upline Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com today but using only a little Azure with the Lemon lime Twist and Basic Black. I have a black base and a layer of Lemon Lime Twist plus another black layer and a white panel to stamp on. I stamped the stems in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then stamped the leaves from the Tropical Leaf bundle in Lemon Lime Twist and Memento inks on white and used the matching punch to cut them. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Memento ink on Azure Afternoon card stock cut with the Cheerful Daisies label die. I added some black/white twine with a bow plus some Tinsel Gems in Lemon Lime Twist to the card to finish it off. 

I hope you have perfect day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tropical Leaf
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White and Basic Black
black/white twine, Tropical Leaf punch, Tinsel Gems, Cheerful Daisies dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment