Monday, June 12, 2023

Celebrate With Azure

 


I am using another Azure Afternoon color combo from my upline Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com  I am combining it with Poppy Parade and White. I immediately thought of a July 4th card to send my mom. I wanted to also use my new Twisted Rope embossing folder with Azure card stock which I then placed on a white base. I stamped five anchors from the Beauty Of The Deep set in Azure Afternoon and Poppy Parade inks on white card stock and cut them with the matching dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Azure ink on white card stock from the Share A Milkshake set and cut it out with the Waves dies. I ran some twine around with the die and added some silver sequin from the Neutrals adhesive-backed sequin pack. 
Hope you have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beauty Of The Deep and Share A Milkshake
Ink: Poppy Parade and Azure Afternoon
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Basic White 
Beauty Of The deep dies, Waves dies, Sweet Sorbet twine, Neutrals adhesive-backed sequins, Twisted rope embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment