Friday, June 9, 2023

PP643 An Azure Ocean Birthday

 



I am playing along with Anne's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today with a masculine birthday card using the On The Ocean bundle and a color combo from my upline Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com She had 5 color combos with the lovely new Azure Afternoon. Here, I did Azure with Lemon Lolly and Pebbled Path. I have a white base and piece of Azure embossed with the Basics 3D embossing folder. I have a white piece of card stock that I stamped water on the bottom in Azure afternoon ink. I then blended Lemon Lolly ink with my blending brush on the top and then stamped the birds in Azure ink. I stamped the ship in Pebbled Path ink on a piece of white cards tock and then cut it out with the matching die. I stamped the sentiment in Azure ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Something Fancy dies. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

I choose the On The Ocean set as I have ships on my mind- my family and I just returned from our Alaska cruise and Canada adventures! 


Stamp set: on The Ocean
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, and Pebbled Path
Paper: Basic White, Azure Afternoon
Basics 3D embossing folder, blending brush, On The Ocean dies, Something Fancy dies











3 comments:

  1. Hello, Windy! Your card is lovely and we thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, perfect for a masculine theme! And what a great trip you must have had! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ocean-going ship is just fabulous Windy - a perfect masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete