Monday, June 19, 2023

Hello Earthen Elegance

 


I am doing some casing this week from amazing demonstrators using new products from SU! Today, I am casing a little from the incredible Gail Ellis over at bluerosepapertreasures.blogspot.com  You can see her creations here. I used some different paper for my vases and another sentiment plus bling for my card. I have a white base and a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock layered with a piece of white card stock ran through with the Basics 3D embossing folder for texture. I cut the vases with a piece of the Earthen Elegance DSP and added a piece of gold foil for the top of the tall one. I also used the same Earthen Textures dies to cut a Pretty Peacock large fron and two small stems for the little pot. I cut a Cooper Clay leaf as well. I stamped the sentiment from Cottage Wreaths set in pretty Peacock ink on a piece of white card stock and cut with the new Nested Essentials dies. I finished it off with some neutrals adhesive-backed sequins. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Copper Clay, Earthen Elegance DSP, Basic White, gold foil
Earthen Textures dies, Basics 3D embossing folder, neutrals adhesive-backed sequins, Nested Essentials dies 





No comments:

Post a Comment