Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Next Adventure, Next Destination

 


My first card with the new Next Destination set I got as a gift from my upline, Mary Fish at stampinpretty.com  I stamped the box in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the Nested Essentials dies. I colored it with the Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock, and Smoky Slate. I then stamped the sunglasses and book in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on another piece of white card stock and colored them. I hand snipped them out and popped them up. I used a Lost Lagoon base and a piece of Hello, Irresistible DSP for the background. I stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon ink on a piece of white cards tock and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies.  I finished with some Lost Lagoon dots. 

I hope you have a happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Next Destination
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock, and Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Hello, Irresistible DSP, 
Nested Essentials dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Lost Lagoon dots


No comments:

Post a Comment