Monday, June 26, 2023

Daisies Pretty In Pink

 


So I was on a pink kick this past Friday when I sat down to create! It was National Pink Day after all! 
I love the new Bubble Bath color and I thought it would be pretty with the daisies and just white. I have a white base a layer of Bubble Bath card stock and another white layer ran through with the Basics 3D embossing folder. Loving those polka dots for a background! I cut the two flowers in Bubble Bath card stock from the Cheerful Daisies dies and then I cut them again in white to add the white middle pieces to the pink ones. I also cut some branches in white card stock. I added a pearl to the center of my flowers and popped them on the background. I added a strip of Bubble Bath card stock across the bottom and the stamped the sentiment from Season Of Chic in Bubble Bath ink on a piece of white and cut it with the label die from the same Cheerful Daisies dies. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hop you have a wonderful week!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic 
Ink: Bubble Bath
Paper: Basic White and Bubble Bath
Cheerful Daisies dies, pearls, Basics 3D embossing folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment