Thursday, June 29, 2023

PP646 A Chic Thinking of You

 



I am playing along with Claire's sketch challenge today over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I am using the Season Of Chic bundle along with the matching DSP which retired in May. I added the Texture Chic DSP print to a Petal Pink base and then cut two Distressed Gold paper strips to add. I then cut a few shells from the Chic dies in the same gold paper along with punching out the white 2" circle punch.  I also cut a small shell out of the DSP plus stamped a larger shell on Petal Pink card stock in same color ink. I then stamped the sentiment in Copper Clay ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I finished off with a few gold gems for bling!

I hope you have a chic day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season of Chic
Ink: Petal Pink and Copper Clay 
Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Distressed Gold and Texture Chic DSP
Chic dies, gold gems, Stitched rectangles dies, 2" circle punch






3 comments:

  1. Windy, I love this DSP and the collection of shells. The gold strips are just perfect with this paper. Such a great way to use my sketch! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge. Great collection of elements that add so much sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, I love the pink and gold - such a gorgeous combo. Fabulous use of the sketch, too. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete