Thursday, June 22, 2023

New Memories

 




I love a one layer challenge like Jaydee's this week for the clean and simple challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I grabbed a Crumb Cake base and stamped the photo with sunglasses image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Next Destination stamp set. I then stamped it again on a scrap piece of paper to make a mask as I stamped the backpack. I then stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink. I used my white water color pencil to add a little white shading to the items then some metallic dots to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Next Destination
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Crumb Cake
white water color pencil, metallic dots


2 comments:

  1. Windy, what fabulous masking! Your wonderful arrangement of travel goodies makes me want to go on vacation. What a great way to showcase this great set, too. Thank you for showing us how fabulous one layer cards can be
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great CAS card! I totally glossed over this stamp set in the catalog and am going to have to go back and have a look at it....it's fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week! Always nice to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete