Friday, June 23, 2023

Happy Birthday With Beautiful Balloons

 


For my first card with the Beautiful Balloons bundle, I tried to do a little casing from the catalog on page 14.  I used a Blueberry Bushel base and added some Bright & Beautiful DSP to one corner. I also cut a strip of another pattern from this same DSP to cut with the Beautiful Balloons dies to make a trim. I added a strip of another pattern of DSP in blue to it. I then stamped the balloons with the set on white card stock in three ink colors- Lemon lime Twist, Berry Burst and Azure Afternoon. I cut them out with the matching dies. I also stamped the sentiment on the largest balloon in Blueberry Bushel ink.  I stamped the tassels in the same Blueberry ink and cut them out. I added some twine to the large balloon in white and Starry Sky. I finished up with a few rhinestones for bling. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Balloons
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Bright & beautiful DSP
Beautiful Balloons dies, rhinestones, and Starry Sky twine

No comments:

Post a Comment