Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Everyday Magic

 


I wanted to use the new Azure Afternoon color and the Painted Posies 3D embossing folder together for a simple card today. I have a white base and layered with the embossed piece ran around with the same color ribbon I stamped the sentiment from Something Fancy stamp set in Azure Afternoon ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it with the Something Fancy dies. I added some glossy dots around I colored with my Azure Afternoon blend marker. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Something Fancy 
Ink: Azure Afternoon 
Paper: Basic White and Azure Afternoon 
Painted Posies 3D embossing folder, glossy dots, Azure Afternoon blend marker, Azure Afternoon ribbon, Something Fancy dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment