Thursday, May 4, 2023

Hello Florals And May The 4Th Be With You



I am still using up some left over pieces from card classes last month with the Flirty Flamingo base and 1.75" of the top cut off. Inside, I have a piece of Basic White and the strip of Hello, Irresistible DSP on the bottom. Front, I have a piece of Petal Pink card stock and a piece of Basic White. I stamped the splatter stamp from Irresistible Blooms stamp set in Petal Pink ink and the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink. I then stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink on Petal Pink cards tock and cut them out along with the Soft Succulent leaves from the Irresistible Blooms dies. I finish off with the glossy dots in Daffodil Delight for the center of the flowers. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

And as always...May the 4th be with you!

Stamp set: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink
Paper: Soft Succulent-retired, Basic White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Hello, Irresistible DSP
Irresistible Blooms dies, glossy dots in Daffodil Delight

 

No comments:

Post a Comment