Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Totally Awesome Ocean Deep

 


I love this card and the new Beauty of the Deep bundle for my class card for May. I have a Calypso Coral base and a layer of Basic White card stock. I then ran a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock through one of the Basic 3D embossing folders (the embossed image looks like starfish). I cut a piece of Basic White card stock for my scene and stamped the splatter a little in Coastal Cabana ink. I stamped the small fish in Lost Lagoon ink and the angel fish in Calypso Coral on a piece of white card stock along with the anchor in Pebbled Path ink and cut them with the matching dies. I also cut a Calypso Coral piece of coral. I added a little extra color with my Daffodil Delight blends marker to the angel fish before popping on. I cut the label die from the Waves dies in white card stock and stamped the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink from the Waves of Inspiration set. I tied some recently retired Coastal Cabana twine around to finish it off. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beauty of The Deep, Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Pebbled Path, Lost Lagoon
Stampin Blend marker- light Daffodil Delight
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Calypso Coral
Waves dies, Beauty of the Deep dies, Basic 3D embossing folder, Coastal Cabana twine-retired 



No comments:

Post a Comment