Thursday, May 18, 2023

PP640 XOXO

 




I love Jaydee's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I had fun as I thought about this bundle called Tropical Leaf and my lovely prints from Lilly Pulitzer which are full of pinks and bright greens. I have a Basic Black base, a layer of Granny Apple Green card stock and a layer of silver foil plus a layer of the new Bubble Bath card stock which is such a pretty pink! I stamped the stems in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the pink background. I then stamped the large leaf from the set in Bubble Bath ink and sponged some Granny Apple Green ink on before stamping on white card stock. I did this three times and punched them out with the matching punch. I also did this three times with just Granny apple Green ink for the leaves. I arranged my leaves on and add some bling with rhinestones for more silver. I then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on black card stock and added white embossing powder. I used my heat tool to emboss the sentiment and then cut with the label die from the Waves dies. I ran some white twine through to wrap around to finish it off. 

Hope you have a fun and blessed Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Windy


Stamp set: Tropical Leaf 

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bubble Bath, VersaMark and Granny Apple Green

Paper: Bubble Bath, Silver foil, Basic White, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green 

Waves dies, Tropical Leaf punch, sponge dauber, White embossing powder, rhinestones, heat tool, white twine 







2 comments:

  1. Windy, I love the shimmer on your mat layer and your cluster of leaves. So much wonderful texture and fabulous choice of pinks and greens. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy! Love that bling trio, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete