Monday, May 8, 2023

Brightest Birthday Daisies

 


This is my first card for May classes and I had to use the Fresh As A Daisy suite! This is already a fav from the new annual catalog and I love the new colors together- Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath! Here I used a Moody Mauve base and layered a piece of Bubble Bath card stock and a strip of the Fresh As A Daisy DSP. I then stamped the flowers in Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath inks and the leaves in Old Olive ink on a piece of white card stock from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set. I cut them out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Mauve ink on a white label also cut from the Cheerful Daisies dies.  I add some white dies for more texture behind and finished off with iridescent pearls. 

Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath, Old Olive 
Paper: Basic White, Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath, Fresh As A Daisy DSP 
Cheerful Daisies dies, iridescent pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment