Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Oops-A-Daisy


I am playing with these daisies again using some left over pieces from my classes last month. I have a Flirty Flamingo base with 1.75" cut off the top. Inside, I have a white piece of card stock with the strip of Hello, Irresistible DSP on the bottom so can see it from the outside with some Parakeet Party twine wrapped around plus a bow. I added a piece of Petal Pink to the front stamped in the same color with the small daisy bunch from Cheerful Daisies stamp set. I also stamped part of the sentiment from the same set in Flirty Flamingo to the bottom. I like this saying without the So Sorry part! I stamped the flowers and leaves on a piece of white card stock in Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink and Lemon Lime Twist. I cut them with the matching dies. I finished it off with some classic white matte dots.
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Hello, Irresistible DSP, Basic White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
Cheerful Daisies dies, Parakeet Party twine, Classic Matte dots in white
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment