Wednesday, May 17, 2023

With Deepest Sympathy

 


I got inspiration from a card from Kim Fee over at simplyfairies.co.uk and you can see her card here
I cut a piece of water color paper and washed some water over it to wet it. I then applied Crushed Curry ink to my clear block E directly from the ink pad and then spritzed it with some water. I then stamped it down on the water color paper. I dried it with my heat tool. I stamped the flowers, centers and stems with Pebbled Path ink with the Cheerful Daisies set. I then stamped the sentiment from Something Fancy stamp set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Pebbled Path card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and my heat tool. I cut it out with the label die from the Cheerful Daisies dies. I added some Brushed Brass Butterflies on then layered it with the Pebbled Path base and another piece of that same card stock embossed with the Basics 3D embossing folder. I wanted to keep it simple for a guest coming to my card classes this week that just lost her mother in law. 
I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cheerful Daisies, Something Fancy 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pebbled Path, VersaMark
Paper: Pebbled Path, water color
Cheerful Daisies dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Basics 3D embossing folder, white embossing powder and heat tool
 

No comments:

Post a Comment