Friday, May 12, 2023

Just For You With Natural Prints

 


I just love this wreath esp in white on a bright blue background...then add this new lovely Lemon Lolly yellow and I am happy! I designed this card for my 4th card for May classes coming up next week. 
I have a white base and then a layer of Blueberry Bushel card stock ran through with the Fern 3D embossing folder. I cut the wreath in white card stock from the Natural Prints dies along with the Lemon Lolly stems. I then stamped the floral pieces from the Nature's prints stamp set on white card stock in Blueberry Bushel ink and the new Azure Afternoon ink and cut them with the same die set. The flower is sponged in Lemon Lolly ink with a sponge dauber. I finally stamped the sentiment from Celebrate You stamp set in Azure Afternoon on the banner cut from the Meadow dies in Lemon Lolly card stock plus added a white twine bow to finish it off.

Hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day weekend!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly  
Paper: Lemon Lolly, Basic White, Blueberry Bushel 
Natural Prints dies, Meadow dies, white twine, Fern 3D embossing folder, sponge dauber
 



No comments:

Post a Comment