Monday, May 1, 2023

PP638 Daisies For May Flowers

 Happy May Day! 






I am playing again with the lovely Fresh As A Daisy suite today for Anne Marie's tic-tac-toe challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I went diagonally with bright colors, die cut and birthday but I also have a fun fold. 
I made a Z fold card with a white base. I added another piece of white card stock inside with a strip of the Fresh As A Daisy DSP. On the front I have a strip of the new Lemon Lolly card stock on the left panel. I cut a white piece of card stock and layered a piece of the DSP then added daisies I cut in white from the Cheerful Daisies dies. I did blend a little Lemon Lolly ink on the top flowers and added the solid gem in Lolly to the centers. I also cut the white stems plus the label in white from those dies for my sentiment stamped in Garden Green ink with the Cheerful Daisies set. I finished it off with a little bow I had left over from another project in Parakeet Party twine. 
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and first day of May! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Garden Green and Lemon Lolly
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly and Fresh As A Daisies DSP
Adhesive-backed solid gems in Lemon Lolly, blending brush, Cheerful Daisies dies, Parakeet party twine





2 comments:

  1. Windy, I love how you showcased this fabulous DSP. Adding the white silhouette die-cut daisies was the perfect finishing touch. i also love that you made the card with a fun fold. so glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy! The fun fold is a wonderful detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete