Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thanks Tropical Leaf

 


I did a little casing for my next class card for May from the lovely Heidi Collins over at onygostamping.com  You can see her creation here.  This is an online exclusive bundle called tropical Leaf so you will not find it in the new catalog.  I have a white base and piece of Parakeet Party card stock layered on. I stamped the stems across a few times in Pretty Peacock ink. I then cut a Deckled Rectangles in white and one in Pretty Peacock card stocks to add. I stamped the stems again in Peacock ink on the white and the sentiment in same color of a white circle punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I then stamped on white card stock the leaves three times in Parakeet Party ink and then two stamped with the veins in Peacock ink. I punched them out with the Tropical Leaf punch. I finished it off with a few rustic metallic dots. 

Hope you have awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tropical Leaf
Ink: Parakeet Party and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Parakeet Party, Pretty Peacock and Basic White
Tropical Leaf punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, rustic metallic dots, Deckled Rectangles dies

No comments:

Post a Comment