Friday, May 19, 2023

On My Mind With Daisies

 



I felt like pulling out some of this pretty Fresh As A Daisy DSP to play with along with the matching bundle today. I used a white base and a layer of Early Espresso card stock and then this lovely print of DSP. I wrapped some the new Pebbled Path jute twine around before attaching and added a bow. I had a white oval laying on my desk from other projects I cut with the Framed florets dies. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink from the Nature's Prints stamp set (which is light looking due to the thin lines of the script). I cut white daisies and leaves from the Cheerful Daisies dies. I added some Early espresso ink to the left one with a sponge dauber and a marker. I added the ink with a marker on the right one. I cut the insides with Crushed Curry card stock. I sponged Garden Green ink on the three white leaves. I finished off with some yellow milky dots. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints

Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green 

Marker: Early Espresso

Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Basic White, Fresh As A Daisy

Cheerful Daisies dies, Framed florets dies-retired, milky dots-yellow, Pebbled Path jute twine, sponge dauber 

No comments:

Post a Comment