Monday, May 15, 2023

You Are Legendary

 


For my last class card for May classes this week, I wanted to do a masculine card that can be for Father's Day or a birthday or any time really! I started with a Night of Navy base and added a strip of silver foil embossed with the Metal Plate embossing folder. I then cut a piece of white card stock for my background. I used my blending brushes to add the new Boho Blue ink to the top and the new Wild Wheat ink to the bottom. I also stamped some weeds in the same Wild Wheat ink to the bottom. I then stamped the motorcycle in Nigh of Navy ink and the flame in the new Copper Clay ink from the Legendary Ride set on white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Copper Clay ink and then cut a Crushed Curry half moon from the Greatest Journey dies. 
I like seeing some of the new inks come together!

I hope you have a blessed Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Legendary Ride
Ink: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Night Of Navy
Paper: Night Of Navy, silver foil, Basic White, Crushed Curry
Legendary Ride dies, Greatest Journey dies, blending brushes, Metal Plate embossing folder, 

No comments:

Post a Comment