Thursday, April 30, 2020

FabFri188 Collect Beautiful Moments





I wanted to use some of the Grapefruit rove DSP but the 
color is set to retire in June. 
I grabbed this print and layered it on a white base.
I then stared at my stamp sets and finally decided I wanted to 
up my Waterfront set for the color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I stamped on the white Stitched Nested Label for the scene.
I used Pool Party for the water, Blushing Bride for the land, 
Bermuda Bay for the palms, Sahara Sand for trunks and 
Grapefruit Grove for the sun. 
I stamped the sentiment in Bay from the Beautiful Moments set.
I layered another label die in Bay and ran some 
thick Grapefruit Grove twine around and made a tie.
I finished it off with a few Grapefruit Grove gems. 
I like the bright colors together..makes for happy scene!

Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday to you!
Windy

Stamp sets: Waterfront, Beautiful Moments
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride,
Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party
Paper: Incolor- Grapefruit Grove DSP, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Grapefruit Grove thick twine,
Grapefruit Grove gems


4 comments:

  1. Perfect tropical scene with our challenge colors! I'm relaxing just looking at it. The twine and gems are just right accents! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! Such a beauty, Windy! I LOVE how you've incorporated the Blushing Bride. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Windy,GREAT use of the Grapefruit Grove, the colors that scared me the most, lol. It looks so fresh and tropical - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Perfect tropical card, great design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete